Our class is focused on the milk preparation and pouring techniques and to help you to be creative with your presentation.
With a low student to instructor ratio (4-1) and one workstation each, students will master the principles in no time.
By the end of the lesson, students should be able to pour the fundamental heart and for advanced students may be able to pour rosetta.
What you will learn:
- Milk Texturing
- How to steam milk to perfection
- Milk Temperature consistency
- How to stretch and roll milk to achieve the perfect micro foam
- How to split milk to achieve the correct foam ratio for pouring
- How to develop consistency in each pour
- The basic of pouring beautiful hearts or rosettas
Duration : 3 hours
Class type: Theory & practice
Special note: Please wear covered shoes and sensible clothing.